The Growth Marketer is focused on executing innovative programs to drive results for UTM.io. This role will be focused on the full funnel of attracting new visitors, to giving demo's to new leads and closing annual contracts.
UTM.io is a data governance tool used by marketers to improve the cleanliness of their data. Between our indsutry leading Chrome extension, and web application, we are the go to tool for marketing to build their tracking links.
Responsible for conceiving, evaluating, championing and building marketing processes, you will have numerous marketing, product, and operational levers to work with and should be comfortable with both getting very deep in the weeds technically, as well as contributing at a sales and marketing level.
A successful Growth Marketer will be able to independently complete the marketing and sales tasks while understanding how the whole picture fits together.
Execution and results are the keys to success for this position.
- Strategize, design, plan and implement growth experiments, from generating ideas to analysis of experiment results
- Set up and optimize landing pages and email automation
- Solid knowledge of current marketing technologies
- Build marketing automation campaigns that better on board our customers
- Develop a sales process to demo, sell and close mid market and enterprise deals
- Understanding of SEO/SEM, social and viral mechanics
- Evaluate A/B tests across the product
Metrics and Analytics
- Leverage various tools to prepare reporting
- Google Analytics
- Assist team in interpreting results and present them to management without bias to drive business decisions
- Make decisions based on data and A/B testing new features and ideas
- A proven track record of working with a remote team
- Is a culture fit with the Effin Amazing brand
- Is looked at as a leader in their past team environment and maintains good working relationships
- Can take criticism well, and can hold other accountable
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Attended certification programs outside of general school to further career
- Has worked at a SaaS company with more than $2mm rev or funding for more than 2 years.
- 2+ years of experience in product management, user acquisition marketing or similar fields
- 2+ years experience building world-class, public facing web applications
Understand and have used the following:
- Google Tag Manager
- VWO / Optimizely
- Google Analytics
- Hotjar / Lucky Orange
- MailChimp / Mandrill
- Online Advertising platforms